YouTube TV Sign Up
YouTube TV is one of the best channels on Roku. Activate the channel on your Roku streaming device and have a wonderful streaming experience. A free trial is available for all the users. No cable TV or satellite subscription is required to watch the channel. Here are the important things you must know about YouTube TV Sign up,
- Only selected models of streaming devices can provide you access to the channel. Hence, before you sign up the channel, it is essential to know the compatibility. Another feature is that you can stream the channel using multiple devices
- It is possible to create around 6 accounts
30 days of free trial is provided. Use the trial to know more about the channel and the latest programs that are telecasted. There are no contracts or subscription and you can watch the channel if you have an Internet connection.
Know the locations from which you can sign in for YouTube TV
- Only the selected locations can provide you access to YouTube TV. Hence check your location, before you activate the channel on your streaming device.
What’s New on YouTube TV?
- Youtube TV adds the lineup of channels that include CNN, TNT, TBS and Turner Classic Movies. If you require additional channels, add it to your subscription.
Popular Channels on YouTube TV
Here is the list of popular channels that you can watch on YouTube TV
- Fox Sports 2
- BBC America
- BBC World news
- The Disney channel
- Disney XD
- Disney Junior
- National Geographic
- Comcast SportsNet
- Universal HD
- YouTube Red originals
- Nat Geo Wild
Some channels such as Fox and ABC can be accessed only from a specific geographic location.
Record your Favorite Shows
Record your favorite shows and watch it later using the Cloud DVR options. Store your recordings for a long period of time.
- It is also possible to rent the popular shows if required.
- You can also cast the channel from your mobile devices to other devices using the cast feature.
Requires High-speed Internet Connection
To access the channels on your streaming device, a high-speed Internet connection is essential. To watch the standard definition videos, 3+ Mbps is required. 7+Mbps or 13+Mbps to watch the shows in high definition.