For fans of both YouTube and Roku, a happy news is here! YouTube TV on Roku is now available (tv.youtube.com/roku) with a live subscription package. Activate the YouTube TV Roku channel – youtube.com/activate roku and gain access to the latest videos and broadcast of at least 50 channels (inclusive of local content) on to your TV.
How to activate YouTube TV Roku – tv.youtube.com/activate roku
- To activate youtube tv Roku first go and visit tv.youtube.com and click on the “TRY IT FREE” button to start the process.
- Then, log in to your current Google account (you might need to create a new account if you don’t have one).
- It is important for Google to let know your location (It is always recommended to allow YouTube TV Roku to identify your local TV stations).
- Then, you will find a list of channels that are available in your area ( location pincode ). You can review them and select premium add-ons, if needed.
- Add or confirm a payment method (you won’t be charged if you cancel before the 5th day).
- Link your Roku device to your YouTube TV Roku account.
YouTube TV allows subscribers to create at least 6 different individual profiles upon subscription. Each of the members gets their own login.
Youtube Tv Activation on Roku
Steps to link your Roku device to your YouTube TV Roku Account ( Youtube Tv on Roku )
- First, launch the YouTube TV Roku channel and select “already a member” that is shown in your home screen.
- Visit tv.youtube.com/activate to sign into your Google account from either a computer or mobile device, and enter the valid code shown on the Roku channel.
- This will enable the Roku channel to automatically log you in after you’ve finished the entire process on the website.
- However, if the desired linking code fails to get accepted, it is a sign that you may have waited too long between generating the code and entering it on the website. In such cases, return to the Roku channel to generate a new linking code.
Subscription and payment
Costing just about $40 per month, users get to watch the local and national news, television shows and a range of sports events on YouTube TV Roku. The channel offers a one-month trial, after which you can subscribe to it.
Devices that support Youtube TV Roku
According to Roku, YouTube TV Roku is currently supported on all Roku TVs, Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Streaming Stick (3800x, 3600x), Roku Express/Express+ (3910x, 3900x, 3710x, 3700x), Roku Premiere+, Roku Premiere, Roku 4, Roku 3 (4200x, 4230x), and Roku 2 (4210x). YouTube TV is also available on Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox One, Android TV, and some smart TVs, as well as on mobile devices and computer.
Steps to create Roku Account
- Go to Roku’s website Roku.com/link and click on the ‘My Account’ button in the top right corner
- If you already have an account, just fill in the form with your credentials
- Alternatively, click on the ‘Create Account’ button
- Enter your ‘First Name’, ‘Last Name’, ‘Email’, ‘Verify Email’, ‘Password’ and ‘Verify Password’
- It is always better to check the ‘Email me product tips, the latest releases, hot new Youtube TV Channels and customer-exclusive discounts. (I can always opt out later.)’ option too
- This will keep giving you regular information about any updates pertaining to product and channels
- Finally, check the ‘I am not a robot’ checkbox and click on ‘Continue’
- The progress button will then take you to the ‘Provide Payment Information’ screen where you provide your ‘Payment Method’ and your ‘Billing address information’.
- Once completed check on the ‘I am not a robot’ box once again and click on ‘Save and Continue’
- There are three options you can choose from here
- Check on either one of them and then click on ‘Continue’
How to add YouTube TV Roku – tv.youtube.com/activate Roku
- Turn the device on and from the ‘Home’ screen look for YouTube TV Roku among all the other streaming channels.
- If you don’t find it, click on the ‘Search Channel’ field and enter the name of the channel.
- When the selection pops-up, click on it and proceed with the guided instructions that you can see.
Channel download usually takes some time. But if you are unable to get around it, call 1-866-734-9720 and our agents can help you.
The services and information provided on the website youtubetvcom.com is that of an independent website and it is no way affiliated to the YouTube service. The data and any other info provide is only for support purposes and the misuse of the same can be a punishable offense.